Thursday, 1 March 2012

Ta-dah Moments!

I'm excited to write this post today because I have not one but two ta-dah moments for you!!!
How Exciting!!!!!!!

So, can you remember way back (it seems like a gazillion years ago now) when I told you I'd picked up my stick again and started a little knitty project? I'm acutually really proud of this one, hence the reason I've waited such a long time to get some decent light shinning through the windows for our little photoshoot. Well, today was THE day and so, ta-dah::

Do you love it? A bow garland in all different shades of pink, exceptionally girlie and exceptionally me! :) with so many males in my house it's very rare that I get to be girly and so when I do I embrace it whole heartedly.

eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I love,love,love it!!!
I'm thinking of making one in shades of blue, to go in my bedroom. I'm not sure the other half will be too impressed but once its done.........
I've put the bow garland up in my etsy shop, It was inspired by one that I saw on pintrest, that one was sewn together and made out of fabric.....oh how I wanted one!! I'm a tad rusty on the old sewing machine though so I thought it best to stick with what I know. Oh sweet, sweet bows!

Ok, so on to my second ta-dah moment::

Let me introduce you to Gladys my lovely ripple cushion cover in scrummy raspberry and cream. Don't you just love her?
I love the ripple pattern, there are alot of ripples out there on the wonderful web, all of them wonderful in their own way, but this ones just a tad different.......granny ish in style but not quite.
Cute huh?

I knitted the back in a textured stitch, It's very tactile, very me! Squooshy and cuddly and flumpety pumpety.
So, you see, I'm not just a woman of words, I do sometimes make things, and photograph them too lol.
Lets hope the creativity and good weather continue.
xxxxxxxx

No comments: