Sunday, 18 March 2012

First of all I'd like to say Happy Mother's Day to all you yummy mummy's out there!


I hope your day has been filled with lots of kisses, cuddles and snuggles, as mine has :)

Secondly, I need to tell you all about my supety dupety lovely new home, yes, thats right, I've upped sticks and moved AGAIN!!! 

But all is well, I love my new humble little abode, a cottagey type house in a lovely little village, dear to me because its where my dad and his family grew up, it's strange how familiar and homey it feels to me all ready, it even smells just like how I remember.  It's lovely because as I take the small people out for a walk around the village for a good 'ol dose of fresh air, I start to get flash backs of long-ago forgotten memories, treading the same paths of years gone by, and I love love love it!


It's safe to say our new home is a very HAPPY home <3

So, I've nearly got all the crap stuff sorted out and have enough cardboard boxes to make a pretty decent shanty town,  I'm planning on how to make my new home A-MAZ-ING on a veeeeerrrrry tight budget. Thank heavens for pintrest.
At the minute I'm thinking lots of cath kidstony inspired crochet and colour pallettes.....yum! I'm now going to be searching for country cottage inspired interiors for the rest of the week, I can see it now *sigh*

On a happy note, I'm back to my full scale craft operations after being able to rescue all of my posessions that were in storage,  yeesssss! The crochet hook will have sparks flying off it lol.

So, If my blogging is a bit sporadic (well actually no change there really is there) then you know why I'll probably be fighting with boxes for a while!!!!
Happy times to you all xxxx

No comments: