Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Colouring my world

So, I know its been a while, I'm not going to pretend to make any excuses. I am a rubbish blogger. There, I said it.

I foolishly surrendered my camera batteries for the greater good (my sons wii remote) and instantly regretted it.......I will probably get them back when they've died, I did consider stealing them back when he was asleep but decid
ed it would make the harmoniuos balance in my house rather unstable, I guess I'll just have to go buy me some more *insert lots of huffing and puffing here*

Last post I talked about all these brilliant creative ideas that keep spilling out of my mind, that hasn't stopped....... I was working on a custom order from my etsy shop, which as we speak now should be wending it's way over to america! Eeek!!!!
Now that that's finished, I was sorting through my mountainous yarn stash and happened to find lush raspberry......my raspberry ripple is currently under construction. It's a bit swoony, I'm not sure I want to put it up in my shop! I got's a thinking though about all the different coloured yarns I have,
and how I'd really like to have some sort of colour cohesion and balance in my crochet work.....I often sigh longingly at other peoples perfect yarn combinations and think to myself why oh why did I not think of that? I'm sure you've done it yourself............Even when I look at projects on Ravelry, I always check out what yarns other people have used and what colours. Well, whilst I was gawping over the fabulous eye candy over on pintrest I stumbled across this site
Someone has kindly gone to the trouble of choosing amazing images, and then grouping paint chip colours together so that you can choose your ideal colour palette in full confidence. I absolutely love love love it!!!!



So, if you want me, over the next few days you may find my browsing alllllllll the colour pallettes, deciding what colours will be my spring fling this year <3


No comments: