Tuesday, 17 January 2012

The Elves and The Shoemaker


This week I've been making lots of pincushions for my etsy shop. Pincushions made from walnut shells and scrappy bits of fabric. They remind me of my favourite fairy tale 'the elves and the shoe maker'. Simple. Cute. Teeny tiny.

Its helping to keep my fingers moving because boy oh boy its cold out there this week! I've been dreading the school run each morning in case I fall flat on my face or my bum, it has been known and it was ever so slighty mortifying.
I love how the frost prettyfies everything though, it makes it look so magical outside, glittery and it Narnia -ish.

I've also nearly finished the knitting I told you about last post, I'm a bit excited about this one and can't wait for it's ta dah moment! I hope my picture dont let it down. I'm still no good at taking pictures.

So, if you need me, I'll be the one sat on the sofa eating walnuts, making things, trying to stay warm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: