Thursday, 10 March 2011



Hello my lovelies! Today I am a very happy bunny :) My life seems to have come to a point now where I'm seriously enjoying everything.......I love,love, love being a mummy to my two gorgeous boys :: I'm loving getting back into my crafting groove too! Ahhhhhhhh contentment!!! Look, I'm that happy I've even choosen nice cheery blue to type in instead of the usual frog prince green :)




So, you may have come across this blog before, the fabulous lucy from attic 24 its one of my favourite blogs to read and I love all the crafty things Lucy makes. So my newest crafty creation has taken heavy inspiration from this blog, and I decided to try out 'The granny Stripe' blanket.....and I must say I'm pretty chuffed with how its turning out already!





:: As you can see, baby g was trying to sneak into this picture! He's 8 months old now, I just don't know where the time has gone!!! Well, back to blanket stuff, this pattern is oh-so-easy perfect for the busy crafty mum as there are no fiddly patterns that demand your absolute concerntration, you can literally whizz through the rows in no time and it doesn't matter if you have to put it away unexpectedly because you can just pick it straight back up again from where you left off. Definately MY kind of blanket!


There are 17 scrummy colours in all...........it looks so happy and stripey I love it! I wish I had started it sooner as I've been umming and arring for a while and considering whether it would be right to have a go at what seems like someone elses hard work but I'm glad I finally did after all.

Stripes away!!!!!

No comments: