Saturday, 22 November 2008

Today it's been freeezing! So I've been putting the finishing touches to this little guy




Another cute little felt purse, this time its a bit more festive as its a penguin but its a bit of cute overload! :)

I've just added him to my etsy shop along with my panda purse today so if your interested then get yourself over there sharpish :)

Hoping you all have a good weekend, I'm enjoying a rare evening off work and without the gingerbread boy so I'm not quite sure what to do with myself yet. I'm also hoping that its going to snow a bit tonight and tomorrow, there's something so magical about snow it makes you feel all christmasy and childish (well it does me anyway) I love being all cosy inside the house with a cup of tea watching it fall past the window. Have a lovely weekend xx


No comments: