Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Monkey Business

I think I have just purchased the best bargin I've had in a LONG time today! :-)

I've been wanting to join on the badge making band wagon for a long time now, but a) have never had the money and b) wouldn't know where to get any supplies or anything. So imagine my surprise, whilst browsing through my local Toys R Us store (Christmas scouting trip) I came across a "super badge it" machine - yay for kiddies toys! Meaning that I didn't have to spend hundreds of pounds, I could satisfy my badge making urge on the cheap! They also sell "refill" packs (just in case you need to go badge crazy!) The Monkey badge in the picture was my first attempt and I think it turned out pretty cute, now my only problem is finding some software to make these kawaii-alike graphics for my badges...........I've no idea where one goes for these kind of things. My experience of crafting seems to have consisted of my 'stumbling' upon different kinds of products and techniques, I guess thats why I tend to go long periods without crafting and of course I don't really get alot of time to indulge in my hobbies working in a pub environment its very demanding on your time.





You may also have noticed my pictures are starting to improve just lately, I'm starting to reignite my love of photography and taking my time over the pictures........

No comments: