Friday, 5 September 2008

lollipoppet castle and a magical sort of day!



I've had lots of fun this week visiting here with my little one! The above picture is my favourite part of the park 'lollipoppet castle' how amazing it would be to live here! Of course you would probably need a good dentist. For those of you who have never been sundown adventure land is a kind of theme park for small children. It has different 'lands' such as toyland, shotgun city etc which each contain little houses with lots of slides and climby things for your kids to play with, sand pits and adventure playgrounds galore. I must admit that I thought the ginger bread boy was probably a bit too small for this place but I certainly had a good time!



We even found a special frog prince house, which I was absolutely delighted with!

No comments: