Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Greetings

Hi there! I've just started this blog so that I can share my love of crafts and crafty creations with everyone out there. I may occasionally write about other stuff too ;o)


I'm very new to the blogging world so go easy on me folks! But I'd love to hear from you guys out there, even if its just to tell me my work is pants.


So, I've been crafting for as long as I can remember really, and I've always had a strong appreciation with arts and design. I always have several projects on the go at once but my baddest habbit is that I don't complete them often enough! With that in mind, I thought I'd introduce you to a little friend of mine. She is currently awaiting a face transplant at the newly opened amigurumi hospice that was my studio.......



She doesn't have a name yet either, so I'm open to suggestions. When shes fully recovered she will be up for sale in my etsy shop, along with other frogprince goodies!

Well, thanks for stopping by and hopefully you will hear from me soon!

happy crafting xx

No comments: